Online shop accessible at the address garnatiled.com, company based in Malaga Spain, processes the personal data obtained from the user in order to satisfy the conditions of use and confirm them as well as to carry out the processing of orders and deliveries and to ensure the necessary communication during the period required by law.
1. Responsible for the processing of personal data in accordance with the GDPR (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations") (hereinafter referred to as "Data Controller");
2. The contact details of the controller are: e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. "Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of the personal data
1. The controller shall process the personal data after obtaining the consent of the customer. Personal data is collected at the conclusion of the purchase contract and at the execution of the order placed on the boutique website garnatiled.com .;
2. The controller shall only process the contact details and identifying information of the customer that are necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract;
3. The controller shall process the personal data for accounting and delivery purposes and to allow necessary communication between the contracting parties during the period required by law. Personal data will not be made public or transmitted abroad.
The purpose of data processing
The data controller processes personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the garnatiled.com website in accordance with Chapter IV, Section 2 of the RGPD;
2. The execution of the order created by the customer (last name, first name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number);
3. To comply with the laws and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between the controller and the customer;
4. Personal data are necessary for the execution of the purchase contract. The contract can not be executed without personal data.
The retention period of personal data
1. The controller shall keep the personal data only for the time necessary to respect the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the controller and the customer. The data are kept for 3 years from the conclusion of the contract;
2. The controller shall have the obligation to delete the personal data after the expiry of the retention periods provided for by law.
Recipient and subcontractor of personal data
Any third party who processes the customer's personal data on behalf of the data controller becomes the data processor. The services of the subcontractor are essential for the execution of the purchase contract and the processing of the order placed by the customer on behalf of the controller.
In accordance with the Regulations, the customer has the following rights:
1. right of access to data;
2. right of rectification of data;
3. right to erasure of data;
4. right to oppose data processing;
5. right to portability of data;
6. right to withdraw consent to data processing by sending an email to: email@example.com;
7. right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of alleged violation of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The controller declares that he has put in place all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the use of personal data that respects the privacy of the persons concerned;
2. The controller has implemented all the necessary technical measures to ensure the security of the data it has collected, including secure access to its computer with a password, use antivirus software and perform periodic maintenance. from the computer.
1. By placing an order on the website garnatiled.com the customer acknowledges having read and fully accept the conditions relating to the protection of personal data;
2. The customer accepts all these conditions by ticking the corresponding box on the order form;
3. The controller reserves the right to update and modify these terms at any time and without notice. The latest version of these terms will be posted on its website.
These rules will come into force on 16/11/2018